I had heard rumors of new dirt and I had seen the Strava evidence. Undeterred by the E-bike labels I determined to make a loop up Providence and then take a slight detour to check out the fabled new route with my own eyes. An hour later, my legs crying for mercy, I discovered
- This is brand new dirt. Like you can see the shovel marks and you can slide out if you aren’t careful kind if new dirt.
- Endurance, energy or electricity, I could use more of one or all of them on this climb.
- The climb is constant with sections that are hard followed by sections that are really hard.
- The Shoreline trail I used to connect the two trails feels way steeped in the way back after climbing for an hour in Milleville.
- It was all super pretty, really fun and totally worth it
Here’s the Providence Canyon part:
The Shoreline trail complete with vultures ready for me to kill over.
The ride – Providence Canyon and Millville Canyon
The bike – Ibis Ripmo